A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Cassidy, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Low risk OBHigh risk OBVBACCesarean sectionDiabetes in pregnancyGenetic testingTwin pregnancyGeneral gynecologyUrinary incontinence testingTVT procedureEssure procedureNovasure procedureEndometrial ablationMinimally invasive gynecological surgeryComplete laparoscopic hysterectomyMyomectomyEndometriosisChronic pelvic painAbnormal pap smearsInterstitial cystitisIrregular mentrual bleedingOvarian cystsRecurrent vaginal infectionsVaginitisFibroidsUrinary incontinencePelvic prolapseCystoceleRectoceleInfertilityDysfunctional uterine bleedingPainful periodsFamily planningContraceptive managementBirth controlLAVHSexually transmitted infectionsHormone replacementPolycystic ovarian syndromeOsteoporosisColposcopyLaparoscopyPremenstrual syndromeMenopausePerimenopauseGenital herpesSexuality and sexual problemsEndometrial hyperplasiaPostmenopausal bleedingVulvodyniaMirena IUDParaguard IUDTubal ligationBotoxRestylaneRadiesseJuvedermDermal fillersSclerotherapyLaser hair removalMicrodermabrasionPhotofacialChemical peelsVein treatmentAcne treatmentMedical weight managementB12 injectionsBody fat analysisMedical skin care productsNutritional supplements
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett James Cassidy FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brett J. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Brett Cassidy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Cassidy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yorkville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Yorkville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.