Dr. Brett Chiasson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Chiasson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

Dr. Chiasson is a very educated and caring Doctor. He worked with me until we figured out what was wrong with knee. He did reconstructive surgery on it 2001. I haven't had any problems since then. I saw him towards the end of last year for my hip. He ordered an MRI and we found I had avascular necrosis, which means no blood flow was getting to my hip and the bone was dying. Repairing that was out of his expertise, so he referred me to a specialist in Batin Rouge. My hip is healed now. His staff are very friendly and do their best to give you an appointment that suits your schedule.

February 5th, 2013

Visit

I have visited Dr Chiasson twice in the last couple of years. Once for gout and the other for an achilles tendon. Both times, I was in and out within a reasonable amount of time. I only had to wait for a few minuted after X-rays. The meds he prescribed did the job within a few days and all is well. Very satisfied.

November 2nd, 2010

Three minutes??

Just had to say that I visited this guy for a knee that was swollen and aching and so stiff I could barely bend my leg. My PC had ordered X-rays and referred me here for further evaluation. The x rays showed osteoarthritis. I limped into the office and the staff came out from behind the desk to offer me a cane for assistance. I waited for over an hour after filling out my paperwork and was finally seen. The doctor orders X-rays which let me know he had not looked at the one that was ordered by my PC. After realizing that I was put into an examination room where I sat for another 30 mins. The doctor came in sat down with his back to me, asked me to roll up my pants leg and lay on my back. Grabbed my leg, gave me a quick range of motion test. Put my leg down, sat down again with his back to me wrote some notes stood up said I'm giving you mobic the nurse will bring you the prescription and that was the end of the visit. I kid you not zero eye contact or explanation of his diagnosis. Three minutes according to the clock on the monitor in the exam room. I realize that this guy might be busier than most people but seriously??? I have no idea what is going on with my knee, it is getting worse and I can't help but think that this guy is not really interested in my well-being. Just my experience. Frustrating enough to post.

May 4th, 2017