A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Christiansen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Christiansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett D Christiansen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Brett Christiansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Christiansen practices Emergency Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT.
See Saint George Emergency Physicians.