A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Cochrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Cochrum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Cochrum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochrum graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cochrum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Landon Cochrum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Cochrum practice?
- Dr. Brett Cochrum has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Cochrum practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.