Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Surgery comfort🌟
Dr Cohen has performed Umbilical Hernia and Gallbladder surgery on me. Both times ha has taken the time to answer all my questions. He gives a complete explanation of what will be done. This has allowed me to go into surgery with comfort. Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor.😃

May 4th, 2016
The whole staff is truly amazing!!

March 14th, 2016
I did my lab-band 10 years ago and everything was great. He gave me his personal cellphone number so I could call him in case of any problem or concern after my surgery.

May 23rd, 2015
Great Hollywood Surgeon
Dr. Cohen has performed two of my surgeries and is a very caring and responsible medical specialist. He has excellent bedside manners and is sincerely concerned about his patients well being. I have recommended him to many of my friends and acquaintances without hesitation.

May 18th, 2015
Great staff and excellent doctor.
I had Dr. Cohen as a secondary surgeon post-op. He was great and reassured me that everything would be fine.

October 31st, 2014
Don't do gallbladder surgery
I'm living a nightmare . After my gallbladder surgery performed by Dr Brett Cohen , I can no longer eat . I ducts are closed off from the inflammation caused by the surgery . I'm here to warn you before you suffer as bad as I do . There are clear contraindications to gallbladder surgery . Stay away from this surgery .

December 26th, 2013
great
If there was a way to sing Dr.Cohen's praises to everyone I met without them knowing I had lap band surgery I would. Dr.Cohen and Christina have given me back the life I forgot I had when obesity took over my life. He is warm, comforting, had incredible bedside manner, made me feel so safe before and after surgery and is so educated and makes sure you are too. Honestly, if you're considering weight loss surgery and you live anywhere near Hollywood bariatrics, go to Dr. Cohen. You will never regret your decision. The office staff is also really incredible, Nila is nice, always accommodating. armond took care of filing with my Insurance, he was prompt and helpful. The girl who brings you back is also so kind, sorry, don't know her name. And Christina his PA and the nutritionist is so helpful too! I was hesitant to see anyone but Dr.Cohen but after seeing her for over 5 months now, I have no hesitation. All in all, if I ever had to do it again, I would and wouldn't go any other place. If I ever need to have any general surgery, Dr.Cohen will be the only one doing my surgery so long as I live in south Florida.