A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Corbett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Corbett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Charles Corbett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Brett Corbett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Corbett practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.