Family Physicians

16180 SE Sunnyside Rd
Ste 102
Clackamas, OR 97015
503-582-4900
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by KG on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr. Corbett knows what questions to ask so little time is wasted during a consultation. He orders tests when required or reviews test results to get an accurate diagnosis. Office visits are concise and one could feel rushed out the door. He is not the 'folksy country doctor' type with whom you chit chat, but he is an excellent physician. He has been my primary physician over six years.

Nov 29th, 2012

Is not interested in listening to his patients or communicating with patient. When I asked his assistant if I could ask her a question she said "Well, I have other patients". She had called to give me a list of instructions & was not clear in what I was supposed to do.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

For years I had been misdiagnosed with asthma which never responded to treatment. Went to Dr. Corbett and he took the time to listen, run tests, and send me to two specialists who finally figured out I had Laryngopharyngeal Reflux. Great Doctor, highly recommended!! :)

|  Dr Corbett is friendly and helpful  |  show details
by Harold on Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Corbett is the most caring physician I have ever met. He provides all the healthcare for my entire family and is always friendly. If we can't address everything in one appointment, then we take care of it at the next appointment.

|  Dr. Corbett is great!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Corbett is awesome. He is friendly, he cares, and he solved all of my medical problems. He treated my sinus infection, high blood pressure, and I even had chronic pain for 5 years that no other doctors could figure out and he actually found the cause of my pain and treated that instead of just giving me pain medications. Now I feel great! He answered all my questions and knows so much. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

|  Excellent Family Physician  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Corbett is an excellent physician. I moved from another town and a physician I had for more than 20 years. So, it took me a little bit of time to get comfortable with a new doctor, but not long. Dr. Corbett has always treated me in a caring and professional manner. I can talk to him about anything -- he makes me feel comfortable. Because of the way the system works these days, I sometimes have to make a second appointment if we cannot cover everything in one appointment. However, he will scedule exteneded appointments if needed. The only negatives have been dealing with the receptionists at the front desk (not his personal staff). His staff is fabulous.

Jul 22nd, 2010

I have recommended all of my family to this doctor because he is so great!

Jul 21st, 2010

Great care. Listens well, helped me with all my medical problems.

|  I had a bad experience with this person.  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2009

I had a bad experience with this person. In my opinion, in the four minutes he was in the room, he did not listen to me or empathize with the physical pain I was in. I was prescribed no pain medicine. I had two doctors just prior to Dr. Corbett prescribe me pain medication and muscle relaxers, enough for a week, in the urgent care. I was directed to get a primary care physician and get more from him. These three Doctors were all in the same Providence building.