Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing Doctor! Incredibly Grateful!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2014

My experience with Dr. Cordes and his office was truly an amazing one. I had been suffering from an inner-ear problem for weeks that had left me totally debilitated and suffering. I had visited a number of doctors, including another ENT, and had failed to receive a proper diagnoses or satisfactory healthcare. My appointment with Dr. Cordes resulted not only in a proper diagnoses, but in clear steps to take toward the resolution of my illness. The doctor himself is thoughtful, gracious, and thorough--not to mention that he is incredibly knowledgable and makes information accessible to his patients. His staff was able to get me in quickly and demonstrated a high level of concern in attending to and answering my questions. A truly top notch experience and a top notch doctor.

|  He did a great job on my surgery  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

I am really pleased with Dr. Cordes. For the first time in my life I can breathe normally and its only 3 days since I had my surgery. Im on CPAP and have already reduced my pressure by half. I think I can even half that again in a short amount of time. I was told this was going to be a horrific surgery to recover from. So far, its been a breeze. Worst part so far was taking the tape off of my Ive when I left. No kidding. Im sure it was Dr. Cordes skill as a surgeon that has made this so smooth. Im 41 overweight male, had my tonsils, abnoids, uvula removed. I also had my turbines reduced. Hes been responsive to my questions and checked in on me regularly. I have put this surgery off for 10 years and he gave me the confidence to go forward with it. If you need a great ENT Doctor in Texas this should be your guy. (He uses St Lukes hospital and they are also great).

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Cordes is exceptionally competence and listens to his patients and right on target in analyzing the problem, in addition to providing competent follow through.

|  New patient  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

I had a very thorough new patient exam, and he explained very clearly what and why he wanted to do to several more tests that would help diagnose my problem. Great bedside manner.