Dr. Brett Cordes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Cordes?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Brett Cordes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Top Doc

I rarely rate doctors because they all seem about the same. Mediocre. Dr Cordes deserves the highest of ratings possible. He truly embodies what I think a doctor should be. He knows his stuff, he is caring, he works hard to get you the care you need, he is direct, confident and compassionate. I highly recommend this gentleman and phenomenal doctor. Each time I left his office I thought to myself, "if only Dr Cordes could help other doctors learn how to interact with patients." I'm flabbergasted he has two 2 ratings. Had to be fat thumbs on the stars. -Aaron

May 22nd, 2015

EXCELLENT!

This is wonderful, caring, personable, and knowledgeable doctor. I had chronic sinusitis problems for 1 year. Another ENT simply could not figure out the correct treatment. Dr. Cordes is a young and extremely confident physician and surgeon. He correctly treated my sinus problems with surgery , medications, and follow up appointments. Patients that are looking for an excellent ENT physician should see Dr. Cordes.

October 3rd, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Incredibly Grateful!

My experience with Dr. Cordes and his office was truly an amazing one. I had been suffering from an inner-ear problem for weeks that had left me totally debilitated and suffering. I had visited a number of doctors, including another ENT, and had failed to receive a proper diagnoses or satisfactory healthcare. My appointment with Dr. Cordes resulted not only in a proper diagnoses, but in clear steps to take toward the resolution of my illness. The doctor himself is thoughtful, gracious, and thorough--not to mention that he is incredibly knowledgable and makes information accessible to his patients. His staff was able to get me in quickly and demonstrated a high level of concern in attending to and answering my questions. A truly top notch experience and a top notch doctor.

August 25th, 2012

He did a great job on my surgery

I am really pleased with Dr. Cordes. For the first time in my life I can breathe normally and its only 3 days since I had my surgery. Im on CPAP and have already reduced my pressure by half. I think I can even half that again in a short amount of time. I was told this was going to be a horrific surgery to recover from. So far, its been a breeze. Worst part so far was taking the tape off of my Ive when I left. No kidding. Im sure it was Dr. Cordes skill as a surgeon that has made this so smooth. Im 41 overweight male, had my tonsils, abnoids, uvula removed. I also had my turbines reduced. Hes been responsive to my questions and checked in on me regularly. I have put this surgery off for 10 years and he gave me the confidence to go forward with it. If you need a great ENT Doctor in Texas this should be your guy. (He uses St Lukes hospital and they are also great).

March 13th, 2010

Dr. Cordes is exceptionally competence and listens to his patients and right on target in analyzing the problem, in addition to providing competent follow through.

November 9th, 2009

New patient

I had a very thorough new patient exam, and he explained very clearly what and why he wanted to do to several more tests that would help diagnose my problem. Great bedside manner.

August 11th, 2017