Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

6624 Fannin St
Ste 1480
Houston, TX 77030
713-795-5343
Locations and availability (1)

|  He did a great job on my surgery  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2012

I am really pleased with Dr. Cordes. For the first time in my life I can breathe normally and its only 3 days since I had my surgery. Im on CPAP and have already reduced my pressure by half. I think I can even half that again in a short amount of time. I was told this was going to be a horrific surgery to recover from. So far, its been a breeze. Worst part so far was taking the tape off of my Ive when I left. No kidding. Im sure it was Dr. Cordes skill as a surgeon that has made this so smooth. Im 41 overweight male, had my tonsils, abnoids, uvula removed. I also had my turbines reduced. Hes been responsive to my questions and checked in on me regularly. I have put this surgery off for 10 years and he gave me the confidence to go forward with it. If you need a great ENT Doctor in Texas this should be your guy. (He uses St Lukes hospital and they are also great).

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Cordes is exceptionally competence and listens to his patients and right on target in analyzing the problem, in addition to providing competent follow through.

|  New patient  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

I had a very thorough new patient exam, and he explained very clearly what and why he wanted to do to several more tests that would help diagnose my problem. Great bedside manner.