A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lebed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Lebed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lebed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Daniel Lebed MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Lebed practice?
- Dr. Brett Lebed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Lebed practices Urology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Santa Maria Urologists.