Urology visit show details Urology visit
Oct 21st, 2015

Waited about 40 minutes past appt time. I finally got in the room and after giving a urine sample the doctor came in. I told him my issues and he said he needs to do a pelvic exam. He was actually quite rough during the exam but thorough. After exam he did not put the step stool back for me to step down. I had to hop off the table to get down. Then he came back in and told me he needed to do more tests. I need a urodynamic test and a cystoscopy. I have been to other clinics where the doctor does the cystoscopy right then and there. I guess this dr. wants an appointment for one. I was able to get a cystoscopy scheduled for the next week but the urodynamic test is booked an entire month out. Grrr! I hurt and just want some answers. I feel nervous and humiliated to have to do these tests. The scheduling girl wasn't very nice and seemed put out that I wanted first available appt. Also other patients were standing close behind and I was uncomfortable with them hearing of my issues. They need more privacy in the office!!!!