A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett D Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Young practice?
- Dr. Brett Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Orthopedic Surgeons.