A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Dickinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Dickinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dickinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Parkland Health Center - Bonne Terre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Michael Dickinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett M. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Brett Dickinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Dickinson practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Farmington Family Physicians.