A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Dickinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Parkland Health Center - Bonne Terre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Michael Dickinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett M. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Brett Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Dickinson practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Family Physicians.