by Dana Marlow on Jan 13th, 2015

Great Doctor

Compassionate, Understanding, and very knowledgeble show details Compassionate, Understanding, and very knowledgeble
by B.Fowler on Jun 5th, 2013

After going to another Primary for 5 yrs, we had an urgent problem and called for an urgent appointment (HAD BEEN THEIR PRACTICE IN THE PAST TO RESERVE TIME FOR JUST SUCH URGENCIES). Due to new policies in their practice, no attempt was made to accomodate the urgency. Consequently the Insurance Company was contacted for a referral which was Dr.Donahey. I feel he saved a life by his immediate intervention. Consequently, I also left that practice and became one of his patient (I felt I could no longer trust the old practice). All of the accolades listed are appropriate, however, I will add two more; his humanity and and undivided intrest in his patients. His Staff is a reflection of his practice.

by Jackie on May 6th, 2013

I am a new patient for Dr. Donahey and am very impressed. He is very thorough, there is very little waiting in the waiting room, he is extremely knowledgeable and seems to listen to and respect what his patient is saying. The Staff is awesome also. I highly recommend Dr. Donahey!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 24th, 2012

I was skeptical - but the doctor went out of his way to diagnose problems that I was clueless about - not just for the sake of testing but because his experience! The only doctor I don't dread and he goes out of his way. Can't say enough good things about him. Fair pricing too! No hidden BS.