A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Dorfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Dorfman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dorfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett E. Dorfman practice?
Dr. Brett Dorfman practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.