A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Dorfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorfman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Dorfman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dorfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Edward Dorfman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brett E. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Brett Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Dorfman practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.