A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Dorfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorfman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorfman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Dorfman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dorfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Edward Dorfman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brett E. Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Brett Dorfman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Dorfman practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.