inactive

Brett J Eliuk DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2016
Really Like This Cardiologist
Really like Dr. Eliuk. He is polite and kind. He is a good listener and answered all of my questions. He took his time with me and didn't rush me out the door. He understood the severity of my condition yet put me at ease. The staff got all of my tests and procedures ordered fast and efficiently. The technicians were wonderful. Would definitely recommend Bronson Advanced Cardiac Healthcare.

August 15th, 2015
The most patient Doctor I have ever seen. Answered ALL of my questions and never made me feel rushed or stupid. I would highly recommend him.

November 11th, 2013
Amazing, Caring Doctor - 5 Star Rating - Saved my life!
This man is an amazing doctor. He will spend as long as necessary to answer all your questions or explain things. Most of my sessions are 20-30 minutes. I have never been rushed during my visits. Wait times are very reasonable. They have a sign to let the receptionist know if you have waited 15 minutes. I have never waited over 10 minutes. He is sincerely interested in you, the patient. Very good listener. Highly recommended.