A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Farley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Farley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Farley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Christopher Farley MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Farley practice?
- Dr. Brett Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Farley practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.