A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Fenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Fenson, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenson graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Fenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Jeremy Fenson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett J. Fenson practice?
- Dr. Brett Fenson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brett Fenson practices Anesthesiology near Rancho Mirage, CA.