A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Ferguson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Michigan State Univ College of Human Med.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Colin Ferguson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Brett Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Ferguson practices Pediatrics near Natchitoches, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kamuela, HI.
See Natchitoches Pediatricians.