Dr. Brett Fink MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Indianapolis, IN

October 17th, 2016
Healthcare Worker
I have worked in healthcare for 30+ yrs . Dr. Fink has operated on me twice. I was always treated kindly, professionally, and compassionately. He is very good at what he does. He is a bit quiet compared to some docs doesn't chit chat or socialize, but he is a very good doctor.

May 2nd, 2016
Best DR ever!
Dr. Fink is the kindest and most honest Dr I've seen. Apparently he is still practicing training podiatry residents at Community East. That says something as he is that good to teach upcoming foot doctors. He helped me understand I didn't need surgery, only better shoes and some therapy. He saved me money and a lot of pain. If he was just in it for the money then he would've operated on me!

February 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. I appreciate Dr. Fink. John Seybert

December 22nd, 2015
I Do Not Recommend Dr. Fink
I broke my fibula. Initially a cast was applied to my ankle and to me, it seemed to be healing well.. no pain and I could walk on it. But when the cast was removed, Dr. Fink said that it wasn't healing properly and I needed a plate attached to the bone. During the surgery, he damaged the nerves in my ankle. To this day (after about 4 years), my foot, toes and ankle are numb; and the muscles in my foot, toes and side of my leg cramp, especially at night while I'm trying to sleep.

April 1st, 2015
My time with this pro-? To date has been of the worst I have ever seen in my 40 years working with Doctors !!

April 3rd, 2014
Best Doc EVER
Dr. Fink did my foot surgery. I was SUPER nervous about it and he calmed me down, talked me through what to expect and was really ON TOP of my pain management. He saw me post op for a couple of visits to make sure the problem was gone. If I ever had to have another foot surgery - he'd be the one.

March 26th, 2014
first visit with Dr.Fink
I read all the reviews people had posted and went to appointment feeling not so good. I went with an open mind and wanted answers to my pain. Dr. Fink was friendly, examined my foot looked at my exrays and told me how painful surgery would be. I felt like I had to pull answers out of him. He offered therapy but just said there was nothing he could do. He made a remark to me that was sarcastic. After leaving his office I did have a better understanding about what is wrong but nothing as to what I can do to help it. (shoe inserts, lifts, type of shoe) He acted uninterested. Maybe my case was not complicated. (achilles tendonits) He is probably a good doctor and knows what he is doing, but I think I would go to another doctor that offers more information freely and acts like they want to help.

September 22nd, 2013
No pleased
Dr. fink fails badly on compassion and spending time explaining your condition. I felt that when I went for an appointment, I was imposing on his time. have switched to another Dr.

February 19th, 2013
Best Foot Orthopedist in Indiana
I have been seeing Dr. Fink for at least 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. He is honest about surgery and does not jump to it right away. I really appreciate that. I would send anyone with complicated foot problems him without hesitation.

September 12th, 2012
Waste of time
Dr. Fink is a waste of time. He is only interested in helping those that need immediate surgery. If he can't perform surgery, he's not interested helping those that may not need it.

March 24th, 2012
Good thinking
The Dr. did not recommend surgery. He did not even encourage me to return. He diagnosed the problem; but since an operation was not called for, he encouraged me to not do anything radical. (Diagnosis: hammer toe.)

March 25th, 2011
COL. WAYNE E. OVERTURF USA RET.
DR. FINK HAS ALWAYS GONE OUT OF HIS WAY TO ENSURE THAT HE HAS ADDRESSED MY PROBLEMS. HE HAS A PROFESSIONAL DEMEANOR THAT INSPIRES CONFIDENCE THAT IS REQUIRED AFTER THE COMPLICATED SURGERIES HE PERFORMS, SO THAT REHABILITATION IS ACCOMPLISHED IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.