Dr. Brett Franklin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 21st, 2011
GREAT OFFICE
The only reason I didn't rate 4 stars on "waiting time" is because I've been in the office many times when the wait was longer than expected (usually late in the day)...but the reason for this is every doctor in this office gives special attention to each patient being seen. The office procedures run like a well oiled machine. I've overheard complaints about the wait, but just like you have to wait for a favorite table at a fine restaurant, you sometimes have to wait to be seen by a great doctor.

March 21st, 2011
My 5 year old broke his arm and I was so relieved at how well Dr. Franklin handled him (and me). The staff was great, the office was great and it was an overall positive experience out of something that could have been so negative.

May 8th, 2010
Very Caring Doctor
My daughter broke her ankle during a weekend softball game and Dr. Franklin was on call. He was called in and had a cat scan done and splint on her in no time flat. He knew she would need surgery and he explained everything to us and what the surgery would entail. He was very gentle and loving with my daughter and did everything he could to make her comfortable and take the pain away.The day of the surgery he came into her room before they took her down to surgery and he told us again everything he would be doing, and then he asked if he could pray with us! That prayer brought tears to my eyes and I was so thankful for his calm and gentle spirit and his genuine care and concern for my daughter. All follow up visits have been wonderful and he is one of the most kind doctors I have ever met. Would recommend him to anyone. Must agree with other person who wrote a review - he does look like he could still be in high school!!