A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Freedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Arthur Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Brett Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.