A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Gandhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Gandhi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Brett Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oneida, NY.
See Oneida Internists and Oneida Gastroenterologists.