A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Garber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Garber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Garber graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garber has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A Garber DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Garber practice?
- Dr. Brett Garber has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Garber practices Plastic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.