Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 15th, 2015

I am very pleased with the tummy tuck I had from dr. Barber. It's been 8 hrs since and I still love looking at my belly.

by gwendolyn Mason-Padgett on Feb 23rd, 2015

He is an excellent doctor, when I moved to NC my oncologist from Duke hospital took one look at his work and asked me who did it? Since I never saw anyone's reconstruction I didn't have anything to compare mine too, but Dr. Taylor quickly let me know that I had the Rolls Royce.

by Stephanie on Feb 13th, 2015

I'm now almost 4 weeks since breast reduction surgery. I feel great. At my visit before surgery , Stacy and dr garber, answered all my questions. I knew I was in good hands. Thank you again.

by Katherine L. on Feb 12th, 2015

I've recently had surgery performed by Dr. Garber. My experience with his office staff was very professional. Dr. Garber made me feel extremely comfortable with my procedure. He has a terrific bed side manner. At my second office visit before my surgery, Dr. Garber and his staff answered all my questions and educated me on exactly what will happen the day of my surgery and the weeks to follow. P.S. My breasts look great!!

by melissa on Feb 12th, 2015

I just went on this site after i got my boobs done and read a few posts and i cannot believe what i was reading. I am shocked by what the woman said about Dr. Garber and his staff becasue I have had work done their and staff is amazing and so friendly and helped me all the way thru the process even after i called asking question after question becasue i was nervous and never had surgery before. i honestly cannot believe what is being said and there must be a misunderstanding beacuse i love their staff and i have never expierenced anything like that. Dr. garber is a great surgeon and this is def not a reflexion of him or his work and i was referred by three friends who all had the same expierence as me..

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE show details POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
by Arlene M on Feb 11th, 2015

To the whole world: I am doing comparative shopping to have saline implants removed after 14 years. Garber Plastic Surgery offers a free consultation. I wrote an email from their website regarding an interest for the free consultation. The next day, I received a voicemail asking me to call back. I called back the following day since I received 2 consecutive emails from Stacie thanking me for contacting them and that Dr. Garber would be happy to consult. The second email was notifying me of 2 possible dates available in February. The nightmare begins with my initial phone call. To my surprise, when I said I was responding to Stacie's phone call and 2 emails I was told by the person that answered the phone that Stacie was with another patient and she was given directives to turn me away. She said she was not aware of anything and asked me if there was a problem. I said no problem I am responding to 2 emails from Stacie and since February was not a good time for me that I wanted to know how March looked like. She stated that Stacie was with someone else and asked me to hold. Then she stated that Stacie said to turn me away. I was so appalled by her statement to me. I said what? She said was there a probono question. I said yes but I am just trying to get a good price and a consultation and just thought I would ask. She said I am sorry I have your name here and was told that if you called that she had gotten instructions to turn me away because Dr. Garber does not do pro bono work and I said it was only a question and she blatantly said sorry and then hung up. I was appalled, just shocked. Just because I had asked if they have any specials in my email or if they do any pro bono work I was turned away without even being seen! I had asked for the best price not a freebie. As a result of this poor customer service by this office, I would not go here even if it was free surgery! I told them I would be writing a review of the poor customer service they provided by phone and the unethical treatment, embarrassment and/or degrading way of speaking to me on the phone. The news of writing a review must have scared them since I received an email apologizing for the so called misunderstanding and that they did not know who I spoke with but that it was a misunderstanding. I wrote back and said clearly it was told to me to turn me away because I had asked about pro-bono or best rate. I said it is too late now that I will let the whole world know of the treatment I received without even being seen. I was not looking for a free service just the best price and of course from a Board Certified Surgeon. I am writing this because the testimonials I read DID NOT support at all the way they treated me on the phone and turning me away just for asking questions. They provided poor customer service with no empathy whatsoever. Any person searching around should be able to ask any questions as a prospective patient. I understand prices are not discussed by phone at times and did not ask by phone because I thought I would be seen and then ask in person after being examined what the cost would be. However, without even being seen, I was turned away just for asking about specials or best rate. Dr. Garber giving his staff directives to turn me away was unethical, rude and just uncalled for. Hope the world reads this testimonial.

Wonderful Care show details Wonderful Care
by Tamara S. on Jan 30th, 2015

I experienced such wonderful care from Dr. Garber and his staff. They made a difficult decision so much easier and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Garber’s work must make the medical profession proud. My husband and I were absolutely touched by his kindness and professionalism. I’ll recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Garber... Highly Recommended show details Dr. Garber... Highly Recommended
by Sharon H. on Jan 27th, 2015

Wow!!!!! I mean that literally. Being three weeks after my surgery, I'm thankful for Dr. Garber's work. Again, Wow! Dr. Garber and his extraordinary staff were so helpful and kind that it literally brought tears to my eyes. Dr. Garber truly does such wonderful work. He has made a dream of sixteen years come true. I highly recommend Dr. Garber if you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

bad implants show details bad implants
by marie on Dec 28th, 2014

Don't go to him for breast implants! I gave him pictures of exactly what I wanted and did not want. I asked to be a full c cup. I ended up a b cup and looking exactly like the picture I gave him that I said was too small. It was a complete waste of money. He offered to redo them for half the original price, but in my opinion why should I have to pay again when he didn't do his job! So disappointed, I would not recommend him to anyone.

I love this place (Dr. Garbet AND Staff)! show details I love this place (Dr. Garbet AND Staff)!
by Cynthia P. on Sep 30th, 2014

Dr. Garber and his staff were such a breath of fresh air compared to other surgeons that I met with. From accommodating my busy schedule, to completely answering all of my questions (and even some that I didn't think of), to a smooth and stress-free surgery day... I really couldn't have asked for more! If you're considering cosmetic surgery, Dr. Garber is someone you absolutely must meet!

Horrible results show details Horrible results
by Felicia on Feb 24th, 2014

Horrible outcome. Went in for a reduction and I am now the same exact size. Still wearing my old bras.. My nipples are crooked and pointing in different directions, they are different sizes and shapes. The scars are thick and jagged. One boob is square in shape. He didn't offer any solutions and was very rude and demeaning to me when I went in to discuss my concerns. He was arrogant and very mean in the things he chose to say to me. He acted like a different person than the one I had my pre op appointment. Would NEVER ever recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Kelly on Apr 20th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Called him on a Saturday with questions he said come on over (on a Saturday) re-assured me everything looked good and answered my questions. Extremely patient.

AMAZING show details AMAZING
Mar 11th, 2013

I actually can't say one bad thing about Dr. Garber and his staff! He did amazing work and his staff was amazing! I literally got surgery a week ago and I feel great! I would never go to any other doctor for anything. I recommended all of my friends and family to him. He listens to you and actually gives you what you want. My body now looks amazing because of Dr. Garber and his staff. The best money I have ever spent! I STRONGLY recommend him!

by Maryann Z on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr Garber is kind,compassionate and understanding. He gives you the confidence to know that you are in good hands and his office staff are wonderful. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Garber for my surgery.

by Tiffany on Jan 29th, 2013

He is a great surgeon!! He has done about 8 people in my families surguries. The people in his office are also nice and very welcoming. He also doesnt wast anytime. I went to see him on Nov 12, my insurcance had approved me by Dec 3 and I scheduled my surgury for Jan 2. It could have been sooner but i wanted to wait until after the holidays.

The best n South Jersey show details The best n South Jersey
Jul 10th, 2012

Clearly someone is jealous of Dr. Garber, anyone that is a patient knows that he is the most caring doctor EVER! It is a shame that people or competitors stoop low to leave bad comments on this site. I have had two procedures, love the way I look and have recommended 5 friends to Dr. Garber and EVERYONE of them loved the way they looked and though he was the greatest. See for yourself and you will be EXTREMELY Happy!

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Garber and the staff were amazing during my surgical process. I have referred all of my friends to Dr. Garber and we all love our new breast implants. Thank you !!! I love my new boobs!

Jun 26th, 2012

I have read a couple of reviews and I am appalled by the negative comments. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Garber and have always been thrilled by my experiences and results. His office staff is very warm and professional. I would not hesitate to refer friends &/or collegues to Garber Plastic Surgery.

Nov 20th, 2011

The best ...and when your changing your body you want the best! Would highly recommend to all my friends and family ...look out doc their coming! :) and thank you! SG

Strange looking for a plastic surgeon show details Strange looking for a plastic surgeon
Nov 19th, 2011

I went for the botox to check him out for my future needs for plastic surgeries.Was more interested if I was going to get any other procedures and made me feel like I was wasting his time.After three days, I still have absolutely no effect of the botox. I had it done before so I know how it's supposed to work.He has a bit of strangeness to him but who knows, he may be a wonderful surgeon.

Sep 2nd, 2011

im soooooo happy with my results .sent my sister and recommend Dr Garber to everyone

An Arrogant Egocentric Know-It-All show details An Arrogant Egocentric Know-It-All
Mar 9th, 2011

Just the design of his waiting room was pretentious enough with expensive furnishings and paintings, leading me to believe he must over-charge his patients, and he certainly does! Even though he is a participating doctor with AETNA insurance, he thinks ALL procedures are cosmetic, refusing to recognize medically necessary procedures which must be performed at contract negotiated health provider rates. He will never consider processing claims through your insurance for fear of settling for a lower fee. He is arrogant, pompous and swell headed, as exemplified by his display of "Top Doc" awards in his office. As a professional in the health care community, he has a lot to learn about caring for his patients and their feelings. And is staff is equally arrogant and rude!

Best Surgeon in NJ show details Best Surgeon in NJ
by A Happy Patient on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Garber is a superb surgeon, caring, compassionate, thorough, and funny too! Excellent bedside manner! It was refreshing to encounter a top surgeon who does not have a huge ego.His office staff is top notch!!Dr. Garber performed my breast reconstruction with temporary expanders, then implants. The results are outstanding!The entire experience was stress-free. I can't brag enough about this surgeon!

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by bilateral girl on Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Garber performed my bilateral breast reconstruction and did a fabulous job! The office staff is most accommodating, thorough, and very pleasant.Dr. Garber is very down-to-earth, funny, compassionate and easy to converse with. I'm delighted with the outcome and am happy I choose Dr. Garber to perform my surgery.

A talented plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner show details A talented plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner
by Citysearch User on Jan 15th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Garber specializes in several forms of plastic surgery, including breast augmentation, earlobe repair, scar repair, breast reconstructio...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com