Dr. Brett Garber Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brett Garber?

Breast reconstruction lumpectomy and reductions

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Post op visit he did clarify well enough after dressings came off only said to soon after procedure to know.I stood in front of the mirror both breast were square looking and smaller than I requested DD to a very very small C a big B flat on top of my breast even though I was still swollen and he hurried left office before I could ask questions.I cried for two week until next he tells me breast will drop and round out and I was constipated from meds he said I know anyone who didn't go.my other recommended over counter softeners to help I swear I pulled a few stiches from straining in turn prolong healing gap 4 inches long under breast area had wait weeks until radiation could begin.the assistant never introduce herself before taking my stiches out with a flat wide shears that pulls before snipping.same assistant on another visit came into the room with rubber gloves after touching the door knob asked what I was there for and I said to checked for redness under breast and gap scab healing she looked then touch my breast with same dirty gloves on.I was shocked my husband to I ended up using my tube hand sanitizer I had.the Doctor really does take time to answer questions in depth.now I have one breast smaller than the other I have wait until 6 months for final healing to take place.only reason I went with this doctor cause my breast surgeon who did my lumpectomy works with him.I had other operations before and garber the worst of all. Might consider another doctor for my final follow up in revision maybe needed.

DO

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Garber was totally unprofessional and rude. I am a local physician and took my daughter who went for a consultation regarding a breast reduction. Dr. Garber was recommended by a nurse who had a reduction, and a local surgeon, so I thought we were in good hands. I couldn't have been more wrong. My first clue should have been the erroneous information given to me by Dr. Garber's staff regarding what I need prior to coming in. I was told that my insurance requires 6 months of notes from the GP as well as 6 months of notes from orthopedics or chiropractic before we can be seen. (I called my insurance and found out I needed only Dr. Garber to call for a pre certification.) I made the apt. and we went. After waiting more that 30 mins to see the doctor, things were going well, until Dr. Garber discovered what my insurance carrier was. His whole countenance then changed. He told me that "my insurance was worse than Medicaid, and that he only accepts my insurance for cancer patients, because they are such lousy payers." He also told me that he is "Not sure how we girls made it through the front door." When asked by my 18 year old daughter what size she would be reduced to, he snapped at her and said "it's not up to me, it's up to your insurance company." He further went on to say "the procedure most likely won't be approved." (My daughter is a 36 J). Needless to say, my daughter will NEVER have surgery by Dr. Garber. My daughter left and cried the whole way home. I called his office to let them know what transpired and explained that we would not be coming back. After all of this and despite paying my co-pay at the visit, Dr. Garber's office had the nerve to try to bill me additional money for this HORRIBLE visit. Bottom line, don't waste your time.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I would not recommend Dr.Garber, I asked several medical questions regarding the risk and my concerns of the smart Lipo procedure ,it was apparent he had no interest in my questions.The questions were taken off another plastic surgeons website who has several years experience as a board certified plastic surgeon yet Dr.Garber dismissed them as if there were no such risk. I refuse to pay a rude and obnoxious surgeon thousands of dollars for any kind of patient care.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Garber is an absolute Doll!!! He really cares about his patients. I have seen him many times on different issues regarding my surgery and he has been wonderful. Never made me feel like I was a pain and the staff is so wonderful and nice.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I am very pleased with the tummy tuck I had from dr. Barber. It's been 8 hrs since and I still love looking at my belly.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor, when I moved to NC my oncologist from Duke hospital took one look at his work and asked me who did it? Since I never saw anyone's reconstruction I didn't have anything to compare mine too, but Dr. Taylor quickly let me know that I had the Rolls Royce.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I'm now almost 4 weeks since breast reduction surgery. I feel great. At my visit before surgery , Stacy and dr garber, answered all my questions. I knew I was in good hands. Thank you again.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I've recently had surgery performed by Dr. Garber. My experience with his office staff was very professional. Dr. Garber made me feel extremely comfortable with my procedure. He has a terrific bed side manner. At my second office visit before my surgery, Dr. Garber and his staff answered all my questions and educated me on exactly what will happen the day of my surgery and the weeks to follow. P.S. My breasts look great!!

Posted on February 12th, 2015

I just went on this site after i got my boobs done and read a few posts and i cannot believe what i was reading. I am shocked by what the woman said about Dr. Garber and his staff becasue I have had work done their and staff is amazing and so friendly and helped me all the way thru the process even after i called asking question after question becasue i was nervous and never had surgery before. i honestly cannot believe what is being said and there must be a misunderstanding beacuse i love their staff and i have never expierenced anything like that. Dr. garber is a great surgeon and this is def not a reflexion of him or his work and i was referred by three friends who all had the same expierence as me..

Wonderful Care

Posted on January 30th, 2015

I experienced such wonderful care from Dr. Garber and his staff. They made a difficult decision so much easier and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Garber’s work must make the medical profession proud. My husband and I were absolutely touched by his kindness and professionalism. I’ll recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Garber... Highly Recommended

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Wow!!!!! I mean that literally. Being three weeks after my surgery, I'm thankful for Dr. Garber's work. Again, Wow! Dr. Garber and his extraordinary staff were so helpful and kind that it literally brought tears to my eyes. Dr. Garber truly does such wonderful work. He has made a dream of sixteen years come true. I highly recommend Dr. Garber if you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

bad implants

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Don't go to him for breast implants! I gave him pictures of exactly what I wanted and did not want. I asked to be a full c cup. I ended up a b cup and looking exactly like the picture I gave him that I said was too small. It was a complete waste of money. He offered to redo them for half the original price, but in my opinion why should I have to pay again when he didn't do his job! So disappointed, I would not recommend him to anyone.