Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 21st, 2016

I would not recommend Dr.Garber, I asked several medical questions regarding the risk and my concerns of the smart Lipo procedure ,it was apparent he had no interest in my questions.The questions were taken off another plastic surgeons website who has several years experience as a board certified plastic surgeon yet Dr.Garber dismissed them as if there were no such risk. I refuse to pay a rude and obnoxious surgeon thousands of dollars for any kind of patient care.

by Kim on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Garber is an absolute Doll!!! He really cares about his patients. I have seen him many times on different issues regarding my surgery and he has been wonderful. Never made me feel like I was a pain and the staff is so wonderful and nice.

Jun 15th, 2015

I am very pleased with the tummy tuck I had from dr. Barber. It's been 8 hrs since and I still love looking at my belly.

by gwendolyn Mason-Padgett on Feb 23rd, 2015

He is an excellent doctor, when I moved to NC my oncologist from Duke hospital took one look at his work and asked me who did it? Since I never saw anyone's reconstruction I didn't have anything to compare mine too, but Dr. Taylor quickly let me know that I had the Rolls Royce.

by Stephanie on Feb 13th, 2015

I'm now almost 4 weeks since breast reduction surgery. I feel great. At my visit before surgery , Stacy and dr garber, answered all my questions. I knew I was in good hands. Thank you again.

by Katherine L. on Feb 12th, 2015

I've recently had surgery performed by Dr. Garber. My experience with his office staff was very professional. Dr. Garber made me feel extremely comfortable with my procedure. He has a terrific bed side manner. At my second office visit before my surgery, Dr. Garber and his staff answered all my questions and educated me on exactly what will happen the day of my surgery and the weeks to follow. P.S. My breasts look great!!

by melissa on Feb 12th, 2015

I just went on this site after i got my boobs done and read a few posts and i cannot believe what i was reading. I am shocked by what the woman said about Dr. Garber and his staff becasue I have had work done their and staff is amazing and so friendly and helped me all the way thru the process even after i called asking question after question becasue i was nervous and never had surgery before. i honestly cannot believe what is being said and there must be a misunderstanding beacuse i love their staff and i have never expierenced anything like that. Dr. garber is a great surgeon and this is def not a reflexion of him or his work and i was referred by three friends who all had the same expierence as me..

Wonderful Care show details Wonderful Care
by Tamara S. on Jan 30th, 2015

I experienced such wonderful care from Dr. Garber and his staff. They made a difficult decision so much easier and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Garber’s work must make the medical profession proud. My husband and I were absolutely touched by his kindness and professionalism. I’ll recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Garber... Highly Recommended show details Dr. Garber... Highly Recommended
by Sharon H. on Jan 27th, 2015

Wow!!!!! I mean that literally. Being three weeks after my surgery, I'm thankful for Dr. Garber's work. Again, Wow! Dr. Garber and his extraordinary staff were so helpful and kind that it literally brought tears to my eyes. Dr. Garber truly does such wonderful work. He has made a dream of sixteen years come true. I highly recommend Dr. Garber if you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery.

bad implants show details bad implants
by marie on Dec 28th, 2014

Don't go to him for breast implants! I gave him pictures of exactly what I wanted and did not want. I asked to be a full c cup. I ended up a b cup and looking exactly like the picture I gave him that I said was too small. It was a complete waste of money. He offered to redo them for half the original price, but in my opinion why should I have to pay again when he didn't do his job! So disappointed, I would not recommend him to anyone.

I love this place (Dr. Garbet AND Staff)! show details I love this place (Dr. Garbet AND Staff)!
by Cynthia P. on Sep 30th, 2014

Dr. Garber and his staff were such a breath of fresh air compared to other surgeons that I met with. From accommodating my busy schedule, to completely answering all of my questions (and even some that I didn't think of), to a smooth and stress-free surgery day... I really couldn't have asked for more! If you're considering cosmetic surgery, Dr. Garber is someone you absolutely must meet!

Horrible results show details Horrible results
by Felicia on Feb 24th, 2014

Horrible outcome. Went in for a reduction and I am now the same exact size. Still wearing my old bras.. My nipples are crooked and pointing in different directions, they are different sizes and shapes. The scars are thick and jagged. One boob is square in shape. He didn't offer any solutions and was very rude and demeaning to me when I went in to discuss my concerns. He was arrogant and very mean in the things he chose to say to me. He acted like a different person than the one I had my pre op appointment. Would NEVER ever recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Kelly on Apr 20th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Called him on a Saturday with questions he said come on over (on a Saturday) re-assured me everything looked good and answered my questions. Extremely patient.

AMAZING show details AMAZING
Mar 11th, 2013

I actually can't say one bad thing about Dr. Garber and his staff! He did amazing work and his staff was amazing! I literally got surgery a week ago and I feel great! I would never go to any other doctor for anything. I recommended all of my friends and family to him. He listens to you and actually gives you what you want. My body now looks amazing because of Dr. Garber and his staff. The best money I have ever spent! I STRONGLY recommend him!

by Tiffany on Jan 29th, 2013

He is a great surgeon!! He has done about 8 people in my families surguries. The people in his office are also nice and very welcoming. He also doesnt wast anytime. I went to see him on Nov 12, my insurcance had approved me by Dec 3 and I scheduled my surgury for Jan 2. It could have been sooner but i wanted to wait until after the holidays.

The best n South Jersey show details The best n South Jersey
Jul 10th, 2012

Clearly someone is jealous of Dr. Garber, anyone that is a patient knows that he is the most caring doctor EVER! It is a shame that people or competitors stoop low to leave bad comments on this site. I have had two procedures, love the way I look and have recommended 5 friends to Dr. Garber and EVERYONE of them loved the way they looked and though he was the greatest. See for yourself and you will be EXTREMELY Happy!

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Garber and the staff were amazing during my surgical process. I have referred all of my friends to Dr. Garber and we all love our new breast implants. Thank you !!! I love my new boobs!

Jun 26th, 2012

I have read a couple of reviews and I am appalled by the negative comments. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Garber and have always been thrilled by my experiences and results. His office staff is very warm and professional. I would not hesitate to refer friends &/or collegues to Garber Plastic Surgery.

Strange looking for a plastic surgeon show details Strange looking for a plastic surgeon
Nov 19th, 2011

I went for the botox to check him out for my future needs for plastic surgeries.Was more interested if I was going to get any other procedures and made me feel like I was wasting his time.After three days, I still have absolutely no effect of the botox. I had it done before so I know how it's supposed to work.He has a bit of strangeness to him but who knows, he may be a wonderful surgeon.

Sep 2nd, 2011

im soooooo happy with my results .sent my sister and recommend Dr Garber to everyone

An Arrogant Egocentric Know-It-All show details An Arrogant Egocentric Know-It-All
Mar 9th, 2011

Just the design of his waiting room was pretentious enough with expensive furnishings and paintings, leading me to believe he must over-charge his patients, and he certainly does! Even though he is a participating doctor with AETNA insurance, he thinks ALL procedures are cosmetic, refusing to recognize medically necessary procedures which must be performed at contract negotiated health provider rates. He will never consider processing claims through your insurance for fear of settling for a lower fee. He is arrogant, pompous and swell headed, as exemplified by his display of "Top Doc" awards in his office. As a professional in the health care community, he has a lot to learn about caring for his patients and their feelings. And is staff is equally arrogant and rude!

Best Surgeon in NJ show details Best Surgeon in NJ
by A Happy Patient on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Garber is a superb surgeon, caring, compassionate, thorough, and funny too! Excellent bedside manner! It was refreshing to encounter a top surgeon who does not have a huge ego.His office staff is top notch!!Dr. Garber performed my breast reconstruction with temporary expanders, then implants. The results are outstanding!The entire experience was stress-free. I can't brag enough about this surgeon!

Fantastic! show details Fantastic!
by bilateral girl on Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Garber performed my bilateral breast reconstruction and did a fabulous job! The office staff is most accommodating, thorough, and very pleasant.Dr. Garber is very down-to-earth, funny, compassionate and easy to converse with. I'm delighted with the outcome and am happy I choose Dr. Garber to perform my surgery.