Plastic Surgeons

1605 E Evesham Rd
Ste 201
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-810-3456
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Overinflated EGO  |  show details
by Kim L. on Apr 24th, 2014

I had extensive reconstructive surgery by Garber, abdominoplasy, breast lift and liposuction all in one day AND I paid cash. The same-day surgery was hours long and I went home with 4 drains. I am not complaining about that, I expected that, however, what I did not expect was at my 2 day post-op appointment waiting in his office for 2 HOURS to be seen, I passed out from my pain. When I asked him about the scarring around my nipples, he replied “I don’t know what you’re talking about, you mean the areolus?” Really! I also expressed concern about abdominal stretch marks I was led to believe would no longer be present to which he replied, “I did the best I could with what I had to work with”. I am not happy with the scarring. I would never refer him to anyone. He has NO bedside manner and he made me feel like a second class citizen. Kind of ballsy for a service based business… People you have choices, do your research.

|  Horrible results  |  show details
by Felicia on Feb 24th, 2014

Horrible outcome. Went in for a reduction and I am now the same exact size. Still wearing my old bras.. My nipples are crooked and pointing in different directions, they are different sizes and shapes. The scars are thick and jagged. One boob is square in shape. He didn't offer any solutions and was very rude and demeaning to me when I went in to discuss my concerns. He was arrogant and very mean in the things he chose to say to me. He acted like a different person than the one I had my pre op appointment. Would NEVER ever recommend him to anyone.

|  Most horrible experience ever..  |  show details
by Amy K on Feb 23rd, 2014

Told at follow up visit after having mastecomy,":OK, that is enough questions for the day". was made to wait in the waiting room and see patients walk in after me get in to see the doctor before me. Many times I was taken last. I believe this is because the doctor was in a hurry to get to the clients paying cash vs the clients there due to breast cancer who were paying with insurance. Dr. Garber was always a pompous jerk with the exception of the initial consultation. He is likely great with his cash customers but if you have cancer and need reconstruction, run far far away.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Kelly on Apr 20th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Called him on a Saturday with questions he said come on over (on a Saturday) re-assured me everything looked good and answered my questions. Extremely patient.

|  AMAZING  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

I actually can't say one bad thing about Dr. Garber and his staff! He did amazing work and his staff was amazing! I literally got surgery a week ago and I feel great! I would never go to any other doctor for anything. I recommended all of my friends and family to him. He listens to you and actually gives you what you want. My body now looks amazing because of Dr. Garber and his staff. The best money I have ever spent! I STRONGLY recommend him!

by Maryann Z on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr Garber is kind,compassionate and understanding. He gives you the confidence to know that you are in good hands and his office staff are wonderful. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Garber for my surgery.

by Tiffany on Jan 29th, 2013

He is a great surgeon!! He has done about 8 people in my families surguries. The people in his office are also nice and very welcoming. He also doesnt wast anytime. I went to see him on Nov 12, my insurcance had approved me by Dec 3 and I scheduled my surgury for Jan 2. It could have been sooner but i wanted to wait until after the holidays.

|  The best n South Jersey  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Clearly someone is jealous of Dr. Garber, anyone that is a patient knows that he is the most caring doctor EVER! It is a shame that people or competitors stoop low to leave bad comments on this site. I have had two procedures, love the way I look and have recommended 5 friends to Dr. Garber and EVERYONE of them loved the way they looked and though he was the greatest. See for yourself and you will be EXTREMELY Happy!

Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Garber and the staff were amazing during my surgical process. I have referred all of my friends to Dr. Garber and we all love our new breast implants. Thank you !!! I love my new boobs!

Jun 26th, 2012

I have read a couple of reviews and I am appalled by the negative comments. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Garber and have always been thrilled by my experiences and results. His office staff is very warm and professional. I would not hesitate to refer friends &/or collegues to Garber Plastic Surgery.

Nov 20th, 2011

The best ...and when your changing your body you want the best! Would highly recommend to all my friends and family ...look out doc their coming! :) and thank you! SG

|  Strange looking for a plastic surgeon  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

I went for the botox to check him out for my future needs for plastic surgeries.Was more interested if I was going to get any other procedures and made me feel like I was wasting his time.After three days, I still have absolutely no effect of the botox. I had it done before so I know how it's supposed to work.He has a bit of strangeness to him but who knows, he may be a wonderful surgeon.

Sep 2nd, 2011

im soooooo happy with my results .sent my sister and recommend Dr Garber to everyone

|  An Arrogant Egocentric Know-It-All  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Just the design of his waiting room was pretentious enough with expensive furnishings and paintings, leading me to believe he must over-charge his patients, and he certainly does! Even though he is a participating doctor with AETNA insurance, he thinks ALL procedures are cosmetic, refusing to recognize medically necessary procedures which must be performed at contract negotiated health provider rates. He will never consider processing claims through your insurance for fear of settling for a lower fee. He is arrogant, pompous and swell headed, as exemplified by his display of "Top Doc" awards in his office. As a professional in the health care community, he has a lot to learn about caring for his patients and their feelings. And is staff is equally arrogant and rude!

|  Best Surgeon in NJ  |  show details
by A Happy Patient on Jan 16th, 2010

Dr. Garber is a superb surgeon, caring, compassionate, thorough, and funny too! Excellent bedside manner! It was refreshing to encounter a top surgeon who does not have a huge ego.His office staff is top notch!!Dr. Garber performed my breast reconstruction with temporary expanders, then implants. The results are outstanding!The entire experience was stress-free. I can't brag enough about this surgeon!

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by bilateral girl on Jul 28th, 2009

Dr. Garber performed my bilateral breast reconstruction and did a fabulous job! The office staff is most accommodating, thorough, and very pleasant.Dr. Garber is very down-to-earth, funny, compassionate and easy to converse with. I'm delighted with the outcome and am happy I choose Dr. Garber to perform my surgery.

|  A talented plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 15th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Garber specializes in several forms of plastic surgery, including breast augmentation, earlobe repair, scar repair, breast reconstructio...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com