A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Giroir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Giroir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Meningococcal Infections
- Myocardial Diseases
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroir graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Giroir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Paul Giroir MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett P. Giroir practice?
- Dr. Brett Giroir has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Giroir practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.