A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Giroir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Giroir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giroir
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giroir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Meningococcal Infections
- Myocardial Diseases
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroir graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Giroir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Paul Giroir MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett P. Giroir practice?
- Dr. Brett Giroir has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Giroir practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.