A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Goudie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Goudie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goudie
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Goudie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Goudie, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goudie graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goudie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett W Goudie MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett W. Goudie practice?
- Dr. Brett Goudie has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Goudie practices Pediatric Cardiology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pediatric Specialists.