A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Goudie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Goudie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Goudie, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goudie graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goudie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett W Goudie MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett W. Goudie practice?
- Dr. Brett Goudie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Goudie practices Pediatric Cardiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and New Bedford, MA.
See Providence Pediatric Specialists.