Executive Director for The American Legion National HQ's show details Executive Director for The American Legion National HQ's
by Richard D. Holmes on Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. Graham with the capable assistance from his Nurse, Dana, is the ultimate medical professional. He is caring, compassionate and positive in his presentation. As a patient, you always know where you stand with Dr. Graham. I base my comments on more than a decade's worth of experience with this consumate medical professional.

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Oct 3rd, 2012

When scheduling an aviation medical, the receptionist asked if I wanted to fill out paperwork online or via paper in the office. I said that I would arrive early to fill it out in the office. After an hour drive, I arrived to find out that they no longer accept the paper form...even though I was given the option. I asked about using the computer in the lobby. They responded by saying that it was simply for display and does not work. They did not care that the mistake was theirs. They made no effort to help. They did not apologize. Needless to say, I will NEVER go back. Horrible service.