A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Greenky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Greenky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenky
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Greenky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Greenky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Greenky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Bryan Greenky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett B. Greenky practice?
- Dr. Brett Greenky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Greenky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cicero, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.