A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Greenky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Greenky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Greenky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenky graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Greenky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Bryan Greenky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett B. Greenky practice?
- Dr. Brett Greenky has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Greenky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NY.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.