Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Grizzell
Dr. Brett Grizzell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Grizzell is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Grizzell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brett Grizzell has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brett Grizzell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Richard Toon
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi45
Dr. Douglas Milfeld
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi44
Dr. Sanjay Khicha
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi17