A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Grizzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Grizzell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Grizzell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grizzell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grizzell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Eugene Grizzell MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett E. Grizzell practice?
- Dr. Brett Grizzell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Grizzell practices Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.