inactive

Brett Halper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
Front Desk Bi##tch!!!
Horrible, worst experience ever. The front desk Staff are very disrespectful. It takes 2 weeks to receive your medical records. I would not recommend this Practice to anyone. They only except CASH Closes too early. Money Hungry!!!

February 10th, 2016
the best
Brett Halper is one of the best MD I have ever gotten involved with. He is always kind responsible, professional. I feel safe when I'm in his hand he's a very caring person and so does his family and staff that works there,all of my family are under his care, and we are feel safe around him

January 7th, 2016
Horrible staff
I used to like going to see the Halper Drs, the father and the sons but then a new lady Dr. started working with them and they changed me to see her every time i need a Dr and at the beginning was ok with it, but i really felt better with the father or the sons, I felt like they did listen to me and payed attention to my health problems, i have tried to see them again but the staff does not give me appointments with any of them and is frustrating, last time they gave me a assistant dr. and i was but not what i wanted. The place has become like a factory and before you could make appointments by calling now they want you to use their website, what about if you don't have access to the internet. Very disappointing and I'm looking for a better dr.

August 29th, 2015
Terrible experience. Dr Halper was inappropriate during my visit when he learned where where I went to high school and explained how he always "wanted to get with" a certain female I had known. Was totally shocked.

June 25th, 2015
Worst doctor ever
This was literally the worst doctors experience I've ever had. I have been trying to get maintainance scripts from him for 8 days. I have aevere asthma and im out of inhalers. He wrote me a script for one inhaler but i explained to him that my insurance only covers maintainance drugs for 90 days. He ignored me and said he needed proof from my old doctor. My previous doc faxed him the info 3 times. The first 2 times hakper said he never recieved it then after literally 50 phone of which they had me on hold an average of 30 minutes, he told it wasnt sufficient information. I beeged gim to call my old doc and condirm qith him he said it wasnt his job. I am atill without any inhalers and wound up in the emergency roo. Twice. Dr halper is a sad sorry excuse for a physician

March 10th, 2015
Excellent experience

February 19th, 2015
Excellent office

December 17th, 2014
great doctor

November 10th, 2014
VERY GOOD
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. MINIMAL WAIT. DR HALPER WAS HELPFUL AND EXPLAINED MY ISSUES. DIDN'T RUSH ME. TOOK HIS TIME..

October 15th, 2014
Excellent MD
Excellent MD

July 30th, 2014
Excellent office
Great office..... Highly recommended

March 26th, 2014
Great family practice! Such a fantastic doctor! No wait, professional staff, same day appointments. Would recommend to everyone.