Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist
Southern New Mexico Neurosurgery LLC
3850 E Lohman Ave Ste 300
Las Cruces, NM 88011
575-522-1974
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.6774193548387 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 20th, 2013

Answered all my questions, visit was quick and efficient.--Allie B.

by Jose C. on Sep 13th, 2013

My visit was great...Jose C.

|  Thanks Doc!  |  show details
by Jodi Mascari-Douzat on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr H, don't know if you really read your reviews, but I have to thank you for helping me get back on the road to recovery. I never thought in 10 years that my legs would stop hurting. It is not all gone and you are not done with me yet. Now lets work on the neck and headaches and I will be good to go. Your hands are a work from God! You have a great kind staff and Dr.Henderson, God Bless You and the work you do,

Nov 20th, 2012

Dr Henderson's skill as a professional has given my life back. I attribute him with the greatest laurels. I only hope those afflicted will find medical proffesional assistance of his elevated level. I think he hung the moon which interprets somewhere in the range of God. All the staff has been fabulous. Miriam Hughes

|  Business Owner  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Really need to get rid of you staff at front desk, I have never met such rude women in my life. I am a supervisor and if I had these two ladies in my office, they would have been fired on the spot. Very unfriendly and very rude, should not even be able to work with your patients!!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate all feedback whether good, bad or neutral and consider it carefully as I work with my staff in evaluating our practices and procedures. Although we are all human and can have less than optimum days as we interact with our patients, our desire is to create a positive patient experience with each visit. It is unfortunate that you did not have this at the front desk. Please contact me for discussion of your last visit and future care.

|  prognosis after surgery  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Bret Henderson is an excellent neurosurgeon, he was correct when he stated you'll be 100% cured after surgery. My v 4/5 was badly damaged, I was semi -paralyzed in both arms, lots of pain, I tried rehab physical therapy didn't work. The MRI shown the damage and a bone spur..Dr. Brian Hesser works with Dr. Bret what a combination, so knowledgeable and helpful.Truly, Loved the staff,great people and great office settings like specialty coffee while you wait for your appointment. I was taken in at my appointment time, no waiting. Dr. Bret Henderson asked me when I wanted the surgery, I told him yesterday but within 7 days I was schedule at mountain view hospital (another excellent facility). Upon awakening from surgery, and the next few hours, I had all the feelings in my arms and hands back, Wow!! thank you for restoring my life status.. I'm going to Cloud Croft skiing next year. lol

|  Tim Crumpler  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

Dr. Henderson is a miracle worker! After years of chronic pain from suffering with a deviated endoplasmic reticulum, I am now pain free. God Bless you!

|  idiot patient  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

hey you idiot! what does "poor diagnosis and prognosis outcome mean"? go get your shunt adjusted to a lower pressure. and you have no insight so don't talk about "my insight". trash talking loser. sorry you have a brain injury. that's my opinion.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Never get to see this neurosurgeon when expected, normally is seen by the PA. I would not refer and/or recommend this physician to anyone who is a Traumatic Brain Injury, Hydrocephalus, and who have an implanted shunt in Las Cruces, New Mexico.Poor diagnosing and prognosis outcome. My input and insight on this neurosurgeon is of my own opinion, and every individual's personal view of this physician may differ from my own.