Brett R Henderson MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

June 24th, 2016
He told me that I didn't need the surgery yet and was honest with me when a lot of other doctors were pushing me to do something I didn't need at the time. He's knowledgeable and straight to the point.

March 22nd, 2016
Best doctor
My 81 yr. old husband had severe spinal stenosis and Dr. Henderson walked us through the procedure and performed the surgery with expertise. We are so thankful to him , as my husband has had no more pain, numbness, and is standing taller to enjoy the remainder of his life, Dr. Henderson is the best Las Cruces has to offer!! I also, thank, Jill, his PA, who was so responsive to my calls post-op.

January 13th, 2016
Absolutely horrible, I will not return!

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Henderson has performed two lower back surgeries on me and both worked out better than expected. He has incredible skills.

March 26th, 2013
Thanks Doc!
Dr H, don't know if you really read your reviews, but I have to thank you for helping me get back on the road to recovery. I never thought in 10 years that my legs would stop hurting. It is not all gone and you are not done with me yet. Now lets work on the neck and headaches and I will be good to go. Your hands are a work from God! You have a great kind staff and Dr.Henderson, God Bless You and the work you do,

October 16th, 2012
Business Owner
Really need to get rid of you staff at front desk, I have never met such rude women in my life. I am a supervisor and if I had these two ladies in my office, they would have been fired on the spot. Very unfriendly and very rude, should not even be able to work with your patients!!

March 31st, 2012
prognosis after surgery
Dr. Bret Henderson is an excellent neurosurgeon, he was correct when he stated you'll be 100% cured after surgery. My v 4/5 was badly damaged, I was semi -paralyzed in both arms, lots of pain, I tried rehab physical therapy didn't work. The MRI shown the damage and a bone spur..Dr. Brian Hesser works with Dr. Bret what a combination, so knowledgeable and helpful.Truly, Loved the staff,great people and great office settings like specialty coffee while you wait for your appointment. I was taken in at my appointment time, no waiting. Dr. Bret Henderson asked me when I wanted the surgery, I told him yesterday but within 7 days I was schedule at mountain view hospital (another excellent facility). Upon awakening from surgery, and the next few hours, I had all the feelings in my arms and hands back, Wow!! thank you for restoring my life status.. I'm going to Cloud Croft skiing next year. lol

May 27th, 2011
Tim Crumpler
Dr. Henderson is a miracle worker! After years of chronic pain from suffering with a deviated endoplasmic reticulum, I am now pain free. God Bless you!

June 1st, 2010
Patient
Never get to see this neurosurgeon when expected, normally is seen by the PA. I would not refer and/or recommend this physician to anyone who is a Traumatic Brain Injury, Hydrocephalus, and who have an implanted shunt in Las Cruces, New Mexico.Poor diagnosing and prognosis outcome. My input and insight on this neurosurgeon is of my own opinion, and every individual's personal view of this physician may differ from my own.