A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Inglis, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inglis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Inglis, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Inglis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett C Inglis DO and MS is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Inglis practice?
- Dr. Brett Inglis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Inglis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.