A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Inglis, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inglis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Inglis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Inglis, DO, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Inglis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett C Inglis DO and MS is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Inglis practice?
- Dr. Brett Inglis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Inglis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.