Dr. Brett Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017
From my perspective, the whole experience, from appointments, to surgery and recovery, was as good as I could have hoped for. In an age where competent professionals can be hard to find, I can say that Dr Gilbert and his stuff certainly exceeded my expectations.

September 14th, 2017
Wow!
Ever had a doctor call the Sunday evening before your surgery on Monday to check if you were ready or have any questions? Not since I was a child and I am 82 years old. Dr. Gilbert did. I had a total hip replacement. Dr. Gilbert performed the surgery and I had very little pain the afternoon afterward and little to none since. He is very caring and answered all my questions. His staff has the same attributes. The physical therapy group are great. They are caring, at the same time give you the exercises you need to strengthen your hip. I can't thank them enough. Dr. Gilbert's team is great! If you need surgery, you can't miss with them.

August 31st, 2017
Last year Dr B.Gilbert Replaced my Right Hip and he did a Great job, and this July he Replaced my Left Hip and again he did an excellent job,I'm Now pain Free and I can walk better than ever. I can not Thank you enough Dr Gilbert

August 2nd, 2017
New Hips
Dr. Gilbert is one of the most Excellent, Caring, and Professional Dr. I have ever seen in my 65 years on this on this earth. I have had both hips replaced in a six month period and back on my feet and doing well in less than 90 days. I would recommend him to anyone planning surgery.

June 6th, 2017
Feeling Good!!
I am really feeling so much better since my hip replacement that Dr. Gilbert did. It is a true blessing to get so much relief. I recommend Dr. Gilbert if you are in need of hip replacement. My recovery time was excellent. Thank you so much for making me feel good again!

June 5th, 2017
Completely Satisfied with results of new hip
I'm a 66 year old male who has put off hip replacement for over 5 years. With an active lifestyle, in fairly good shape, I just learned to adapt until I just could not support my own weight anymore. 5 months now after complete hip replacement, I'm back to doing anything I want. Dr Gilberts new office in Briar Creek is beautiful, and everyone is so helpful.

May 22nd, 2017
Total right hip replacement
One year later, this has been a positive life changing event

May 16th, 2017
I shouldn't have waited so long
I am 43 years old and had a left total hip arthroplasty (hip replacement) a little over a month ago. My results are fantastic to date and I cannot wait to see where I end up after my 90 day range of motion restrictions are lifted. Certainly, the best part is NO MORE PAIN! I wish I had not waited almost two years: the anti-inflammatory meds and cortisone injections provided little to no relief. I missed out on too much. I highly recommend Dr Gilbert: his approach in clinic was to provide all the information and treatment options so that I could make an informed decision (without undue pressure to move forward with surgery). It was always there as an option when I was ready. My experience with surgery was very efficient (I was home by lunch the day after surgery), and based on my recovery thus far it was also highly effective.

April 6th, 2017
Look no further! You have found an exceptional surgeon in Dr. Brett Gilbert.
I am 54 years old and had a full hip replacement. I am so pleased with every part of working with Dr. Gilbert, his P.A. Al Teel, and the Emerge Ortho staff in Apex. The NC Specialty Hospital in Durham is a gem. I had no complaints during my 30 hour stay. If you are hesitant to have your hip replaced, don't be. Recovery is nothing compared to the discomfort before surgery. And you will feel so much better that you'll be ready to get back to life again with your mobility restored. Best of luck!

February 24th, 2017
Excellent surgeon and staff
I had total knee replacement 6 weeks ago. Not only was the surgery successful, but Dr. Gilbert and his staff have been very responsive to my calls and have taken the time to answer all of my questions.

February 11th, 2017
The best doctor I have ever been serviced by. I recommend him to anyone needing Total Hip replacement. only five weeks since my surgery and I am pain free and asking for surgery on the other hip.

February 3rd, 2017
Successful hip replacement 7 years ago. Annual checkups have shown no issues. I now am back to my walking routine, 4+ miles a day.