A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Kalmowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Kalmowitz, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalmowitz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalmowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Kalmowitz MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Kalmowitz practice?
- Dr. Brett Kalmowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz practices Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and North Attleboro, MA.
See Providence Gastroenterologists.