A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett L Keller DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Brett Keller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brett Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IL.
See Bloomington Orthopedic Surgeons.