A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Keller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Keller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Bromenn Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett L. Keller practice?
Dr. Brett Keller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Orthopedic Surgeons.