A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Kolpan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Kolpan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Kolpan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolpan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolpan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolpan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett Kolpan practice?
Dr. Brett Kolpan practices Family Medicine near Washington, NJ.
See Washington Family Physicians.