A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Kotlus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Kotlus, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Kotlus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotlus graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kotlus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Seth Kotlus MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett S. Kotlus practice?
- Dr. Brett Kotlus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Kotlus practices Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near new york, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See new york Ophthalmologists and new york Plastic Surgeons.