A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Lantz, General Orthopedics Specialist Specializing in Knees, Sports Medicine, Total Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy of the Shoulder & Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A. Lantz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Lantz practice?
- Dr. Brett Lantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Lantz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.