A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Lantz, General Orthopedics Specialist Specializing in Knees, Sports Medicine, Total Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy of the Shoulder & Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lantz
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lantz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett A. Lantz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Lantz practice?
- Dr. Brett Lantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Lantz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.