A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lauring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauring
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Lauring, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauring graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lauring has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Peter Lauring MD is a male Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Brett P. Lauring practice?
- Dr. Brett Lauring has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Lauring practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.