A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Laven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Laven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Laven, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laven graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laven has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Laven MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Laven practice?
- Dr. Brett Laven has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brett Laven practices Urology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Franklin Urologists.