A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Laven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Laven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Laven, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laven graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laven has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett Laven practice?
Dr. Brett Laven practices Urology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Franklin Urologists.