A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Leake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Leake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leake
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Leake, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leake graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Alexander Leake MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett A. Leake practice?
- Dr. Brett Leake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Leake practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Surgeons.