A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lebed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Lebed, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebed
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lebed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Lebed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Daniel Lebed MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Lebed practice?
- Dr. Brett Lebed has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Lebed practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.