A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lebed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Lebed, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebed
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lebed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Lebed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebed graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lebed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Daniel Lebed MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Lebed practice?
- Dr. Brett Lebed has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brett Lebed practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Norristown Urologists.