A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett C Lee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brett C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brett Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Radiologists.