A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Leggett, Pediatric Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Leggett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leggett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Dustin Leggett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brett D. Leggett practice?
- Dr. Brett Leggett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Leggett practices Hospitalist, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Seattle Hospitalists, Seattle Pediatricians, and Seattle Emergency Physicians.