Dr. Brett Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Chicago, IL

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
Dr. Levine has been very helpful to me. I had needs to insurance to go to a different hospital and he did my hip surgery at Elmhurst Hospital in Westchester. Very informative and answered questions so that you could understand. He and his staff would be a place to go for hip or knee pain.

December 20th, 2016
Replaced my KNEE
So much better now that he replaced it. Can't say enough about how great he is. My scar is only 3 inches long too.

December 20th, 2016
THE BEST
Dr. Levine replaced my knee in 2014. He is the best! My new knee is perfect in every way I just went for another follow up appointment. He was just as concerned about my quality of life with my new knee as he was at my first appointment. Don't go to anyone else.

September 28th, 2016
The BEST!!!

August 27th, 2016
UNDERSTANDS HIP REPLACEMENT FOR KIDNEY DIALYSIS PATIENT
AS A KIDNEY DIALYSIS PATIENT THERE ARE MANY SURGEONS WHO WON'T EVEN CONSIDER DOING A HIP REPLACEMENT BECAUSE OF THE HIGHER INCIDENCE OF INFECTION. AFTER CONSULTING WITH FOUR ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS WHO WOULD ONLY DO A GIRDLE STONE HIP PROCEDURE ON MY BROKEN HIP (WHICH ESSENTIALLY WOULD LEAVE ME WITH ONE SHORTER LEG AND THE USE OF A SHOE LIFT AND CRUTCHES) DR LEVINE'S ORTHO GROUP WITH RUSH PRESB. WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME. AT HIS OFFICE VISIT HE UNDERSTOOD THE RISKS INVOLVED...AND DETERMINED A CERAMIC HIP WOULD LESSON THE CHANCES OF INFECTION. HE WAS WILLING TO DO IT. I HAD IT DONE AND AM GRATEFUL THAT IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. IT DID TAKE A WHILE FOR IT TO COMPLETELY HEAL, BUT HE AND HS STAFF STAYED ON TOP OF IT. AFTER APPTS. WITH MY LOCAL ORTHO DOCTOR AND WITH TOP NOTCH ORTHO DOCTORS AT UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN... I FOUND SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND NOT AFRAID TO TRY. RUSH IS AN EXCELLENT FACILITY WITH THE BEST DOCTORS.

August 9th, 2016
Dr Levine did a Bilateral knee on me and it was a success thank you thank you

July 29th, 2015
Best accidental find :)
I had an accident and broke my hip. I was referred to him by my internist. She said that she wanted the best orthopedic doctor there she knows because I'm too young and she wants to make sure that I get better quickly and without problem. Best doctor there is. Bedside manner is impeccable. He explains everything and makes sure I understand the instructions. He was so good I took my dad to him when he needed knee replacement.

July 31st, 2014
knee replacement left and right
excelant surgeon tells you what he see;s wrong and tells you your options and what he thinks is best for you

May 25th, 2013
best of the best
the whole recovery process took less than 3 weeks. I was amazed as another doctor had said 3 months. Dr. Levine is gentle, caring and an excellent surgeon. I can't thank him enough. No problem in 6 years.

April 24th, 2012
I found Dr. Levine to be caring and honest. His staff and all those in the hospital (Rush Oak Park) were very caring and helped with questions. He would ask frequently if I understood what he was saying or if I had questions. My therapist remarked at what a great looking job he had done. I recovered much faster than anticipated and would highly recommend him to a friend or family. He made me feel comfortable in a rather uncomfortable situation.

May 17th, 2017