A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Michael Walker DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett M. Walker practice?
- Dr. Brett Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.