A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Manthey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Manthey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manthey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Manthey DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brett Manthey practice?
- Dr. Brett Manthey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brett Manthey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.