inactive

Brett D McGeever MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2015
Definitely worth waiting for; the BEST physician I've ever had. Miss her!

November 27th, 2010
Mrs Bernadette Beard
Dr Brett McGeever has to be the most caring Dr. I have ever seen she is ALWAYS ver concerned for my over all health and listen to every word I say I would travel miles and miles just to keep her as my Doctor. I remember some 7 or 8 years ago my father was in a hospital in Greenville SC and DR. told me he had 4-6 weeks to live I calleD DR. McGeever very upset and told her what I was told she said to me I can't tell you over the phone whats going on with your father but if you get him to me I will do my best for him I took my father to her and all his dozen of meds and she took very good care of him the 1st thing she did was take him off a lot of his meds and my father lived not only pass the 4-6 weeks but another 6 years I really love this Dr and would recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!!!!