Dr. Brett Mellinger MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

February 16th, 2017
Terrible experience
This man caused me an extreme amount of pain. I left the office immediately and went to two other doctors who were much more professional. I complained to the NYS Dept of Health. Good Luck.

November 7th, 2016
Very very dissatisfied with this office.
I spent more time in the waiting room than I did in his office. I never like to post anything bad but I have to let others knows about how poor this office is managed.

August 13th, 2016
Don't do it! Staff couldn't care less, doctor eager to perform unnecessary invasive tests.If you go,always get a second opinion,don't rush,be smart.

April 9th, 2016
Horrible experience
I was the first patient and he was an hour late without an excuse. He was very quick with me and dismissive of any questions. I don't know how he has ANY positive reviews!

January 20th, 2016
Top Notch Urologist
I was referred to Dr. Mellinger for male infertility issues as well as low testosterone. The office staff is great and I was always seen on time. He was successful in treating my infertility, always addressed my questions and concerns. I would recommend him without hesitation.

August 24th, 2015
An excellent doctor who cares about the patients

July 23rd, 2015
smooth experience
Doc. Mellinger is a great . Extremely experienced and knowledgeable He does not waste time. He performed penile implant surgery without any complication. Great Doc, great staff, and great after care. I will gladly recommend him to my friends.

January 13th, 2015
The Worst
Botched my penile surgery and made it seem like it was my fault after. He was nice initially then turned completely around on me when I needed him most. Really a bad overall doctor.

October 25th, 2013
Low T
I agree for the most part he rushes through your appointment, and questions with him are limited, don't expect to go through a half hour of consultations with him. I have been going to him for a year for testopel implants for low testosterone. The man knows his stuff well, he is an expert in this field, he knows the danger signs and he knows how to correct them for the most part. He not be the easiest doctor all to, but doctor is one of the best in Nyc area especially on long Island. He has corrected my T levels, and cautiously monitored my blood work, when something was off, he did not hesitate to tell you and what to do to correct it. I have complete faith in him, and extremely knowledgeable in this field. If you feel like u have to spend 30 minutes with him trying to explain to you why he has to numb your skin before he inserts a needle, then you need to find another doctor. He is a pro.

July 2nd, 2013
back in the saddle again!
dr. mellinger gave me good information about penile implants both through his seminar and during office visits. he did a wonderful job of implanting my AMS700MS, and has given me good aftercare.

April 15th, 2013
RN
This guy is scattered, fails to report abnormal labs, took two weeks toorder additional labs based on first set of abnormals, doesnt follow up, office staff arrogant explains ease of getting appointments

September 22nd, 2012
Never again
This guy is Arrogant and nasty. Treated me like a nobody and rushed me through my questions. He is very closed miagar about treatments.