A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett MenMuir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett MenMuir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MenMuir
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MenMuir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett MenMuir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MenMuir graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. MenMuir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Gordon MenMuir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett G. MenMuir practice?
- Dr. Brett MenMuir has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett MenMuir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.