A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett MenMuir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett MenMuir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett MenMuir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MenMuir graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MenMuir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MenMuir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett G. MenMuir practice?
Dr. Brett MenMuir practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Winnemucca, NV and Elko, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.